Sunday, January 11, 2009
Can I Sit Here?
Thank goodness the 1st week of school is done. Looking back though, it was just a tad bit terrible. I was able to work pass most of my discomforts in class, but I REALLY hated the fact that I ate lunch with no one. Nobody!..Well it was a few people, only two mad quiet kids who didn't even want to talk with me. So while I faced rejection from the unwholsmoly silent students, I noticed the table across from me was flooded with freshmen. Black kids. The kind you get unfortunely placed with, and They try to accept You into their cicle. You know these kids: a type of freshmen that try to imitate clothing style from Rappers and singers, to "cooler" upper-classmen. Basically, they want to fit in( just as we all do in some form or another), but were going about the prcess in the wrong way. As I ate my food with these similar anit-socialites and shorter, higher-pitched voiced under-classmen, I wondered if it was only a matter of time before they became cooler than me. lol alright, I have NO KIND of SWAGG or SOCIAL STATUS WHATSOERVER, but I'll make it work for me. In conclusion, I'm defintely moving the lunch room next week: gettin all kinds of names and numbers. Phrase for Mon: "Ooey, like a Hong-Kong Fuey flick.."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi!! Your blog are very nice and more info. I hope follow my blog and please click my google ads
Post a Comment