I went back to school yesterday(break over), and I strongly disagree with a majority of the classes I'm in. I won't reflect negative issues much further, I'll just have to make things work around there until graduation. It was good to see the few old friends that I have, though with covering new ground means meeting new people. But there isn't a doubt in my mind my bonds with some folks I just met this semester won't be as strong as the homies that have been holdin me down since elementary. My army got my biz-ack lol
Moving right along, there was this crazy prediction I had the other day about these two girls being in my classes this semester. One of them I've always seen around, usually with people I'm cooler with, but the chick never said anything! Gentlemen always introduce themselves first, right? Nah not back in middle school at least. And the other chick was is a cheerleader or something. She seems cool, probably because I don't know her lol. Oh well, its chill. Weds. Phrase: Another place to love.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment