Sunday, January 4, 2009

In a house, with a Weerdo?

Dag, during summer i messed up hard! My cousin got me the hook-up on these local rappers, that aren't even rappers-- they're like some freakin dope band. And by freakin dope, I mean the music they make is very reminisant to R&B melody-wise, but the feel of the overall songs were really spacey and had many sounds like leaving Earth. Onwards, after hanging out with the group and getting tips on differet views of making music, we left out to the movies. The plan was to go up there, meet a couple "honeys" and impress them with a pleterea of new music lol. Mission falied but, it was fun trying. So heading out from there place, it just struck me mentaly: I didn't one contact number from anyone! So, Holly Weerd, I defintaly won't be making song with ya'll till we meet up at a party.. by chance lol. It's cool though, just won't make that mistake agian.
Holly Weerd is def on my top playlist-- check out their dance too: The Weerdo

No comments: