
This swine flu problem is just a mystery to me. I see the news, all sides and heard their reports, and feel there's a little bit of propaganda at work here. Take note I'm not saying the media is lying in our face about the pandemic(?), but I get these feelings.. sometimes with no evidence or supporting info.. but I'll be grabbing up my water this weekend regardless! I love America.
KENNEDY!
In '07, Leimert Park's own Dom Kennedy dropped "The 25th Hr" mixtape. It was very smooth and lyrically satisfying in the car, with your folks, and before game time. Now his new mixtape, "Future Streets/Drug Sounds" is out for your listening pleasure. The new installment to his first "cool" affair includes features from Pac Div, as well as his infamous Mike Epps/ Jazzish intro. Download at the link for the tunes!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UCQJV0SQ
Pic Credit- GoogleImages
No comments:
Post a Comment