Last weekend I headed over to the Synthetically Authorized studio, to record with Submit. You may remember S-U-B from my previous post, he and I being the two rappers at a local talent show. If no, check his music page.
myspace.com/submitmovement
The track was pretty nice, if I do say so myself- but you'll have to get your own opinion when you cop Submit's album.. That's right- ALBUM! It will be digital, so you shouldn't feel too ol'skool trying to get a listen.
Rapping Up
School is a month away from summer break, and OffCoast Records has some hot plans to keep the party going. After some tests during the academic year, we've formulated some pretty smooth ideas for lame and the lowkey.. But that's later. All local labels and fellow indie artists, do You- and screw these tooly Nay Sayers trying to criticize the movement!
No comments:
Post a Comment