Its been 3 months. I have failed as a prompt and enthusiastic informer of the streets lol. Seriously though, its no laughing matter when the last time i let you guys in on whats going on was .. hmm.. before Obama inauguration? Awful!
But since SB has dropped, I've made somewhat of a strong bond with myself- ready to give you guys more of Mattha personally, and the crap continuously falling from the sky around ms. Which reminds me, I have been feeling slightly sour this spring break, because I"m still in G.A.. but all the hype is in Florida! My school is excited whenever any weekend presents itself, counting down the days until their next day off. So they can travel with whoever( Parents, Friends, sneaking out) and bask in the liberty and sunshine of fun. I prefer simple time to be lazy- but too much of my kind of relaxation could cause another dangerous hiatus.
So, Mattha's in "this thang" again, missed out on enormous amounts of hype since January( Return of Mohawks, Artists O.D on synthesizers, Staying out for the Wale concert- leaving 15 min. before he arrives!) but its cool. Lets do it better this time.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment