Sunday, January 4, 2009

"Slim"/Style at School



My homie Sierra had created a blog not too long ago, and I saw some words about promotion. Since I'ma a "busy" guy, I decided to link up with her and spread word about my aspiring music career. So if you're reading this(Sierra or any other reader) then you've reached the right spot.. and I'm on my "own ish" per say.

Anyways
Schools coming soon for kids, and ALOT more folks are blogging..again. Along with the never-ending trends teenagers are so prone to follow, I just wanna encourage those with autistic(or artistic) views to stay original. If you dream something or feel it in you, by all means execute your plan. I know almost for certain all the dudes at my school'll have some "skinnys"( completely unaware of the other fits of Levi jeans) some corny "graphic" tee and a Red hat to top it off.Girls will probably be wearing those Barbie-Balle' slippers, their Baby phats lol, and a scarf- all matching! Sometimes matching should be forgotten, and coordination too! A student almost has to do anything/everything to be noticed at my school, and it's embarrassing. So let's all be as "cool" as we can, and freakin dress how you want... as far as "not matching" is considered.

Sign, what ya'll think?