The female emcee of finesse( not the man-rapper Finesse) once said
"..that ichy sh*t was just a rush/ Cuz when the goin got tough, it didn't take much/ for 40 emcees to get hushed." Amanda Diva, 40 Emcees.
Some thoughts of reflection as start to feel more pressure to pick up my rap career.
I'm gonna talk about my rhymin' ways!
I'm gonna shout about my rhymin ways!
Even if I have to annouce my rhymin' ways!
What ever it takes to bounce from these dinner trays and ramen soup,
And battle to show you real rhymin' ways! I've been here for days with little to no blood.
No progress. No love. sometimes I wonder if its practical for my "image" to blow up.
Within all this hate, and ignorance of revolving hate.
I've been a manipulator and victim, as negativity spins at a ballroom phase.
I have to say, God has my back.
God, why are there people in my situation making tracks, and shooting photos, smashing talent shows.
Yet niggas still hate them.
I was told to never be discourage. Be positive.
So I rap with faith and deeds and ambition, so my lyrics will not only be spit upon.
Not only live long, but thrive will confidence.
Common sense will tell, Mattha is far from done with this.
Moment of Struggle.
So what do you think?
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment