This summer, I didn't blog at outside of Polo Nono posts because I was in New York. I still have much to improve on with blogging, music, videography, and just plain being a better person. I'm even starting school in Augusta next week, life is hitting me that fast. Everything looks so vivid right now, when I have the sense to get my camera out( pics and vids) of my bag, you'll be delighted to see me post again. Until then, take a look at some shots from around the city I manage to capture while interning for all sorts of folks.
Also, my good friend Jean has launched Don't Mix the Colors: a broken record phrase from my old art teacher, focusing on the ins and outs of style with a lemon-lime twist of photography.
*The video I made out of scrap footage, that night was so awkward looking back. You have to do what you can though, and I can show you this.
No comments:
Post a Comment