skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sound Barrier of Skeltah
Hearing chaos. Listening order.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Teens Trying
These folks are hilarious. Another video I put together super-late. I'm using comp music for now, but when I get more in touch with this software, I'll be able to put poeple on more atlernative tracks for my videos. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Matt Skeltah
An awareness rapper from Atlanta, juggling a passion for art and the tasks of being a college student. Follow @MatthaSkeltah
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
Jan (5)
Dec (5)
Nov (2)
Oct (6)
Sep (1)
Aug (6)
Jul (3)
Jun (5)
May (8)
Mar (1)
Feb (4)
Jan (1)
Dec (1)
Nov (1)
Sep (1)
Jul (2)
Apr (4)
Jan (6)
Aug (1)
Mates
In Fluence
Don't Mix the Colors
SKY HY BLOG
Awkward Silence
Lookbook!
CreativeControl
Hypebeast
CreateKings
2dopeboyz
Lateboots
illroots
No comments:
Post a Comment