I wait outside my video class and watch people pass by. The hallway the class sits in brings students around corners and through to the cafeteria. Weather kids walk to eat, a certain class, or for the sake of a stroll, all of the students look different. Well, different on a surface level. I seem to catch the boys with basketball sneakers, the boys with mineral-wash shirts, and girls with shorts and jean jackets to match their dress. Cumberland and Town center have done their spring shoppers another rousing game of "Where'd you get that!?"
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Hallway
I wait outside my video class and watch people pass by. The hallway the class sits in brings students around corners and through to the cafeteria. Weather kids walk to eat, a certain class, or for the sake of a stroll, all of the students look different. Well, different on a surface level. I seem to catch the boys with basketball sneakers, the boys with mineral-wash shirts, and girls with shorts and jean jackets to match their dress. Cumberland and Town center have done their spring shoppers another rousing game of "Where'd you get that!?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment