to actually memorize your material before you go into the studio to deliver. I had the roughest session at S-U-B's the other day because I had at least 1,000 bad takes- so stressed out thinking about finishing the bio I'm trying to get done for the both of us. So I retreated to back to my place and took some shots around my mind. What do yo think of the new pic for Sound Barrier?
Monday, February 1, 2010
Takes Some time..
to actually memorize your material before you go into the studio to deliver. I had the roughest session at S-U-B's the other day because I had at least 1,000 bad takes- so stressed out thinking about finishing the bio I'm trying to get done for the both of us. So I retreated to back to my place and took some shots around my mind. What do yo think of the new pic for Sound Barrier?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment